soa-rm-comment message

Subject: comments on the SOA RAF Committee Specification Draft 3/Public Review Draft 3

Dear SOA RAF TC,

Please find attached my comments for the Committee Specification Draft 03 / Public Review Draft.

My comments were done from the point of view of alignment of this specification with the ISO/IEC ITU-T RM-ODP standards (Reference Model for Open Distributed Processing).

My analysis shows a great deal of alignment. I have only identified two key concepts that may need to be reinforced in the RAF specification, in particular the RM-ODP community concept (with all its elements) and RM-ODP accountability concepts.

Note that the RM-ODP standards are also used as part of the recent HL7 Service Aware Interoperability Framework standardisation efforts - to provide underlying semantics of expressing behavioural, governance and conformance aspects of a service aware specifications in eHealth applications.

Kind Regards,

Zoran Milosevic, PhD

Deontik Pty Ltd, http://deontik.com
(m) +61 410 481837