soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] Groups - 2.3.1 Data/Information Model(SOA-RM-IM.doc) uploaded

Hello Thomas:

This is a hot topic and right on track.  In New Orleans, we discussed
this and I think the consensus was that this is part of a services
'policies'.  There may be several different policies, perhaps even
affecting different elements within a specific SOA's data model, but
they are policies.

I think the question we need to think about and answer is how to express
the relationship between these different parts of the reference model.
How does the policy affect the data model or parts thereof?  I am not
sure what section that falls under (Policy or data or both).

Martin had a great description of a use case where different parts of
the data model may be associated with multiple, disparate policies.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com