soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Draft status

As of 9:30 ET, I am only waiting for various sections from Peter, and
"Conformance" from Chris B.  This is going really well, and I anticipate
putting out Draft 07, our first _real_ draft within hours of receiving
the last bits.

When I put out Draft 07, I'd appreciate it if further edits on any of
your sections were done by copying the section from the main draft and
editing it in a new document.  This way, any formatting that I have done
is not lost.  I anticipate having to redo xrefs, but that's just part of
the job :-)

-Matt