soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Proposed Dispositions

Hi Fellow Editors

We have gathered a large number of issues from our gregarious TC.  Matt
has asked me to start collecting your Proposed Depositions.  If any of
you have prepared a Proposed Deposition, please send it to me and I will
insert it into the issues list for acceptance by the TC.  Please include
the issue number(s) that your resolution addresses.  Inevitably some of
your resolutions will cover multiple issues.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.  The more we can get in before
the upcoming telecom, the better.

Don

--
Don Flinn