soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] RE: Your Proposed Dispositions

Peter

I had assumed that the PDs you sent to me were the result of agreement
between yourself and the original contributer of the issue and that your
step one had been accomplished.

If the editor, you in this case, and the issue contributer agree (your
step 2), the resolution goes into the PD list and the TC has a chance to
accept, modify or reject it.  Hopefully, most PDs in this category will
be accepted by the TC and can be closed quickly.

If the editor and the issue contributer can not agree (your step 3),
then both opinions should be referenced in the PD and the TC will have
the last word.  I use the word reference since if the PD is long, the PD
cell will contain a link to the email sent by both parties to the list.
In this case, lengthy PD, I would like the editor to send me the issue
number and the reference(s) to the appropriate email.

Don