soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] Proposed Dispositions

Hi Duane,

I understand Joe's comments sufficiently well enough to do the rewrite. I was making sure though he had the opportunity to express himself further should he so desire.

I fully agree with you that the diagram and its content precede all other discussions.  The old idiom that a "picture is worth a thousand words" is never more true than in this case.

Wes