soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: Dispositions

Actually, I have a different suggestion.

I would propose a complete redraft of my section(s), incorporating
the suggestions, and a few additional ones.

It is easier for me, and I think easier for the group, to see a
coherent picture. Of course, I would then also need to show how the
issues have been approached.

I have been putting this off a little, but I think that this is the
best course of action to respond to the comments.

Frank