soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] Proposed Disposition

Don,

I reviewed all the issues related to section 2.1 and those under it while
on a long plane ride.  Now I'll need some time to get these into electronic
form.  A number disappear with a reference to issue 07-3 that I sent the
wrong draft to be included and some of the stuff that didn't seem to hang
together was meant to be deleted.  I'll get this all in ASAP.

Ken

At 09:47 AM 6/2/2005, Don Flinn wrote:
>All
>
>Re: Proposed Disposition; please send your proposed text and the issue
>number.  I will insert your text in the Proposed Disposition cell in the
>Issues List, so the TC can accept or discuss it for inclusion in the
>document.  For those that have a large amount of text, you can put it in
>an e-mail to the list and send me a reference to that e-mail, which I
>will reference in the Proposed Disposition cell in the Issues List.
>
>The purpose of the Proposed Disposition is to give the TC text to
>accept, modify or reject.
>
>Thanks
>Don
>
>--
>Don Flinn
>President, Flint Security LLC
>Tel: 781-856-7230
>Fax: 781-631-7693
>e-mail: flinn@alum.mit.edu
>http://flintsecurity.com

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /