soa-rm-editors message

Subject: new draft

We may need to have an editors only meeting next week to discuss
preparing the next draft and how this will work out.  There are still
too many comments from Joseph that are unresolved but we are making good
headway.

Matt - we adopted your drawing last call too for Figure 2.1.

Don - Can you please prepare a snapshot of where we are?

example:

Issues:

24 closed
56 Pending disposition - agreed to in principle by commenter
23 - open issues

etc...

Thanks

Duane