soa-rm-editors message

Subject: My sections on intro and discoverability

Hi All:
I'm afraid that I've not been able to come up with the goods thus far.
Oxford was busier than I anticipated last week and I'm on leave from
tomorrow for three weeks, metaphorically retreating to my private domain
with only intermittent peeks over the battlements....please don't shoot, or
at least not yet.

If you do end up having an editorial F2F on 18-19 Aug, I will make at least
a stab of having something for you guys by then....

All the best,

-Peter

Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group