soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] partial pieces toward 08

Dear co-editors:
I'm back home finally after several business and personal trips since
Vancouver. I'll have some time later this week and the coming weekend to
dedicate exclusively to the SOA-RM document, including writing my parts
(intro and discoverability) taking on board the notes made thus far. I'll
even offer to do a full read through, consistency/terminology check and
update of glossary if we have the rest of the drafts ready by then. I cant'
remember who else was on the "drafting team" rather than the editing team:
was it Praesenta, Rebekah and myself?...

We can talk this over at tomorrow's conf call

All the best,

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: 20 August 2005 00:23
To: soa-rm-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm-editors] partial pieces toward 08

I may not be getting back to this before late next week and I thought it may
be useful to send out what I have at the end of today.  I think the overview
section has a good start, the service section is close to complete, but the
service description section is still a loose partial collection of things
from 07B.  I included some misc stuff in the sections being written by
others, and I hope those editors find the thoughts useful.

Talk to you all during next week's telecon.

Ken

-----
   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /

------