soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] idea from ftf on RM/RA/A

Ken:

I love this example.  To add to your example of architecture however, I
would assert that the RA for colonial, split level etc can be
specialized for a specific set of requirements.  For example, a rambler
may have a garage that can be attached at either end, depending upon the
composition of the building lot.  Additionally, the foundation for all
must be specialized to account for the landscape upon which the house is
to be built.  Pipes and electrical outlets must be specialized to
account for regional building codes (110 volt vs 220).  The roof may
have to be pitched different if built in a snow region too.

Duane