soa-rm-editors message

Subject: editors comments to 08 draft

Frank - I've noticed numerous places where your comment says, "Shoot me."  Shall we do this as gentlemen with pistols at dawn or whisky at a more decent time in the afternoon?

In all (or at least partial) seriousness, I've started going through 08 and my compliments to Frank on pulling this together.  My question is whether the editing team should discuss questions we may have in a editors-only forum and come to some agreements, or do we just dump our comments in with everyone else's?  Things I have so far range from is it "a SOA" or "an SOA" to "I wrote a given paragraph with the intent of making this or that point and if the paragraph isn't there, do we need to put the thought in elsewhere".  The latter is especially difficult in a TC-wide comment list because it can be things that weren't in 07 and never made it to 08.

Ken

---
Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508