soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm] 08 draft publicly available

OK, understood

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt MacKenzie [mailto:mattm@adobe.com]
Sent: 15 September 2005 15:26
To: peter@justbrown.net; Brown, Al; Ken Laskey; Frank McCabe; soa-rm-editors

Peter,

I would prefer to keep the source of the document sacred.  So far only a
couple individuals have had access to it, and in both cases it was
non-concurrent access.  Experience has shown this as a straightforward path
toward less headaches.

I chose the Adobe markup approach because I do not want you to make changes,
I want you to _indicate_ changes.  This is not a document collaboration, it
is a proofreading exercise.

-Matt