soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Work, work, work...

I'm setting aside most of Saturday here for RM work. I'll try to do a first run through the issues list and make PDs for the non contentious, typo, and editorial stuff, as well as the more substantive points on "my" sections and the Appendix. Hopefully that will allow you guys to get down to the nitty gritty and still have time for some partying...

Any other trivia you want to burden me with...you've got a one-off window of opportunity.... ;-)

Peter

-------------
Peter F Brown
---
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
---
Senior Expert
eGovernment - Legal, Organisational and International Issues
Austrian Federal Chancellery
---
Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
---