soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] fodder for the interim distributionfollowing ftf

Title: Re: [soa-rm-editors] fodder for the interim distribution following ftf
I am not able to attend on Wednesday — day job.  I doubt that 10 will be ready by then.

-matt

On 10/31/05 12:04 PM, "Duane Nickull" <dnickull@adobe.com> wrote:

Ken et al:

I am preparing the agenda for Wednesday.  Are we expecting rev 10 by
Wednesday?

Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:07 PM
To: soa-rm-editors
Subject: [soa-rm-editors] fodder for the interim distribution following
ftf

I've exchanged a few emails with Rebekah and in an attempt to keep the
process moving, I've taken a crack at an SOA overview section that
incorporates the offer (now visibility)-interaction-effect triad and
other discussion chunks from the ftf.  (Rebekah hasn't seen or agreed
to everything here.)  Note, the attached adds a new Section 2 and
reduces the introduction in the old Section 2 (now Section 3).  There
are still some holes to be filled but I think these are best handled
(at least for a first pass) by Frank and Rebekah because they have
specific thoughts of things that need to be said.

Also attaching my capture of what was on the board last week at the
ftf.  This also does not represent conclusions but just discussion.

Ken