soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] wd-soa-rm-10ED.pdf

I agree with your proposal...release after this week's concall.

-matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:28 AM
To: Matt MacKenzie; 'soa-rm-editors'

How long do we have to go through it? It's a public holiday here today
and I
have a string of meetings right up to the call tomorrow...
Tactically, it might be better *not* to release the edition to the list
until after the meeting in any case (otherwise the call will be
dominated by
points by the one of two who have had time to look it over and no-one
else)

Peter