soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] wd-soa-rm-10ED.pdf

Is there any part we want to release, like the new section 2, so there
is something to talk about on the telecon?  New section 2 is only
couple of pages so many could potentially read.  Otherwise, not sure
what the use of telecon is.

Ken
(hoping to some day again write in full sentences)

On Nov 1, 2005, at 9:30 AM, Matt MacKenzie wrote:

> I agree with your proposal...release after this week's concall.
>
> -matt

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508