soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] wd-soa-rm-10ED.pdf

Title: Re: [soa-rm-editors] wd-soa-rm-10ED.pdf

Werks fur mich!!!

From: Matthew MacKenzie [mailto:mattm@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 11:12 AM
To: Frank McCabe
Cc: soa-rm-editors

I can insert a note in the glossary mentioning that it is in flux, and we can give Peter a couple of weeks to make his changes.

That cool?

-matt

On 11/1/05 1:38 PM, "Frank McCabe" <frank.mccabe@us.fujitsu.com> wrote:

Matt:
  The area that has now received the least attention is the glossary.
  It is time that it be updated. But it is probably not enough of a
reason to hold the process. On the other hand, this *definitely*
needs doing before the Vienna F2F.
Frank