soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] wd-soa-rm-10ED.pdf

On a quick look, one thing I noticed was we added Section 2 but also
retained Section 3.1.  Now it really seems redundant.  I will try to
indicate some specific edits but my initial suggestion is to remove
Section 3.1 and promote section 3.2 to 3.  Having not read the latest,
I'm not sure if Sections 3.3-3.6 stay with a revised Section 3 or
become a new Section 4.

Other opinions welcome.

Ken

On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:48 AM, Matt MacKenzie wrote:

> Team:
>
> Here is the Draft 10 candidate.  If there is agreement of this team, I
> will knock off the ED and post it to the main list.
>
> Please, send in your votes. If there is a no, deliver it with at least
> one proposed change :-)
>
> -Matt
> <wd-soa-rm-10ED.pdf>

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508