soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] SOA-RM v10 Proof-reading - Work time!

I have a bunch of hand-written proofing.  Is there anyway to redline the
pdf file (or get a word copy to track changes)?
Rebekah Metz
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton
Voice:  (703) 377-1471
Fax:     (703) 902-3457

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:22 PM
To: 'Brown, Al'; 'prasanta behera'
Cc: 'soa-rm-editors'

Prasanta, Al:
Following today's TC conf call, the time has come for us to do a
proof-reading of the new v10ED version before release to the list and
the whole TC (copy attached).

We are looking for:
- grammatical, typo and formatting errors;
- inconsistencies in wording at different points in the text;
- ambiguity about intended meaning;

Could you indicate:
- whether you can contribute in a short time frame;
- which section(s) you would prefer to tackle *in detail* (we will all
three of us need to look through the whole text to assess consistency).

I will in any case look at the Glossary and consistency with rest of
text as part of my responsibility for that section.

I would hope that we could turn this around by the end of the weekend so
that Matt can post to list next Monday.

Peter