soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] cuggestions for line 93

conceptual model?

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: 04 November 2005 21:52
To: soa-rm-editors
Subject: [soa-rm-editors] cuggestions for line 93

The purpose of a reference model is to provide a common conceptual framework
that can be used consistently across and...

The word framework implies something else to me.  Can we state:

The purpose of a reference model is to provide a common conceptualization
(of a domain??) that can be used consistently across and...

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT Chair -
OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee