soa-rm-editors message

Subject: First pass

I have done a first pass at the overall edit.

wd-soa-rm-10a.pdf

I would appreciate editorial comments from the team.

Some comments:
1. Glossary has not been looked at
2. Section on discoverability has been refactored into section on
visibility. Please take a look.

It would be good if we could publish to the main list by CoB tomorrow.

Frank