soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] First pass

All:

Thanks for all your work.  I haven't had any epiphanies WRT graphic so suggest we publish Franks puzzle and sign up at Café press.

Have a good weekend.  (PS - no labour yet)

From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 2:48 PM
To: 'Francis McCabe'
Cc: soa-rm-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Here is the first part of my "second pass" based on the feedback from the
proof-readers...I still have to work through the rest of some 20+ comments
and changes proposed by Al Brown, and I'll send these as a second take
tomorrow morning. Brain is getting addled at this late hour...Hopefully this
provides a "restore point" at least.

I've used track changes throughout to mark my changes in text, and comments
where I think there is ambiguity or an open issue still.