soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] Version 11

Is there any problem with opening the ballot now and keeping it open
until say Jan 9?  I expect some people might take a look at it over
the holidays when other things may be less pressing and before things
start ramping up again in January.  OTOH, if someone would want to
wait until January, they'd still have a week.

Ken

At 02:06 PM 12/20/2005, Duane Nickull wrote:
>Did you want me to open up the ballot?
>
>Duane
>
>*******************************
>Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
>Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
>Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
>Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /