soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] consolidated v11 issues andproposeddispositions

Duane:
I think that's it. I'm hoping that it'll be a short call as I have a ton of
stuff here, including promoting the RM in the eGovernment space later this
week: more news soon

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: 07 February 2006 21:09
To: flinn@alum.mit.edu; peter@justbrown.net
Cc: soa-rm-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] consolidated v11 issues
andproposeddispositions

For the agenda tomorrow, I think there are a few items we have to discuss.

1. SOA RA - approve SC?
2. SOA RM v 1.0 CD - candidate approved and ready to go on website.  Path
forward - do we want to make OASIS specification?

Any items I have missed?

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
http://www.uncefact.org/ Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical