Subject: "Intelligent agent" technology staging a comeback

Regarding our discussion of agents on our call yesterday:

I found the following CNET article[1] to be very interesting - don't be fooled by the headline, it's from late 1999 and discusses HP's E-speak at length. So it's outdated, but potentially informative.

Joe

[1] http://news.com.com/Intelligent+agent+technology+staging+a+comeback/2100-1023_3-232110.html?tag=sas.email

Joseph Chiusano
Associate