Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] RE: [soa-rm] [soa-rm-ra] Architectural Principles (DRAFT)

Danny:
  At the moment, I would say that the arch principles reads more like
solutions than questions. However, you are right, some of them could
be worked in as specific requirements. (Not sure I would sign up to
them all though)
  I wanted the requirements to be as clear as possible on the
question side of the border: I.e., what are we building and how will
we be measured for success?
Frank