Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] [soa-ra] why or why not composition needs to addressed

Frank,

I haven't gone through any details of BPEL in a long time but my
uninformed instinct is that BPEL is a small and insufficient subset
of what is needed.

Is there a good BPEL reference (or a stable spec) to look at to
confirm or disprove my assumptions?  I'd like to look at some BPEL
info and then try to further flesh out the traffic cop in an RA context.

Ken