Subject: Meeting Conflict Tomorrow

Frank and members of the SOA RA SC,

I'm attending and participating in a workshop this week and will be unable to attend tomorrow's (Wed) telecon.  If I recall correctly, the primary discussion point was going to be Architectural Principles.  Of course this is a subject I am very passionate about so it's unfortunate I'm going to miss the meeting.  I hope I'll be able to catch up on some of the major discussion points.

Regards...

 - Jeff Estefan, JPL