Subject: FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attendance at a Face-to-Face at the May 9-12 Symposium"

I won't be coming to the symposium this year as I'll be in South Africa.

BTW, check boxes rather than radio buttons would have been better on the ballot, and an option for those who cannot attend...

All the best

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: 30 March 2006 07:56
To: peter@justbrown.net

SOA-RM Reference Architecture Subcommittee member,

A new ballot has been presented to SOA-RM Reference Architecture Subcommittee.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/ballot.php?id=989

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Attendance at a Face-to-Face at the May 9-12 Symposium"
We plan to organize a RA face-to-face at the upcoming Symposium. In order to be able to plan effectively, we would like to sample potential attendance.
Please note that the RM TC is also expected to meet at least some of the time. Note also that some of the times below overlap with the symposium itself.

- Willing to attend Tuesday AM*
- Willing to attend Tuesday PM*
- Willing to attend Wednesday AM*
- Willing to attend Wednesday PM