Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Meeting Conflict Tomorrow

Jeff,

There was good feed back on the Architectural
Principles in yesterday's telecon.  Members will
update the Grab Bag wiki with additional ideas.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/Grab_Bag

I updated the Architetectural Principles wiki page so
it only lists one set of Architectural Principles.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/Architectural_Principles

Danny

--- Jeffrey A Estefan <Jeffrey.A.Estefan@jpl.nasa.gov>