Subject: Need New General Document Collection

Frank,

Could you please add a new document collection under the Kuvi site entitled "Presentations and General Information"?  It doesn't look like I have permission to create new collections.  This is the same collection name used under the SOA RM Documents space.

I have half-a-dozen or so reference artifacts I'd like to share with the SC team.  I've already uploaded a copy of the ANSI/IEEE 1471-2000 Std. under the "Standards" collection, but I think that is really suppose to be reserved for OASIS standards.

Thanks!

 - Jeff Estefan, JPL