Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Reference Artifacts (Guidance)

I'm fine with that - thanks Ken, always good to have an additional viewpoint (that's why I actually like it sometimes when people disagree with me:)

Joe

From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: Thu 4/6/2006 9:43 PM
To: Chiusano Joseph
Cc: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

I guess I disagree with Joe on this because our intent is to understand and reuse hard thinking done by others, not to parrot someone's marketecture.  I read the IONA paper among others you provided before and found it very thought provoking.  It is comforting when others have the same thoughts and alternately provides me with a target strawman to crystalize my thoughts when they differ.  WSA certainly has things worth considering and IEEE 1471 came up during my MITRE presentation.

I trust you are uploading the things you find most useful but when there are more than 2 or 3 things, I'm open to your opinion on what should be read first.

Thanks,

Ken