Subject: [To see text in this e-mail, please highlight using your cursor - sorry about the inconvenience] RE: [soa-rm-ra] FW: DocAlert - Application Platform Strategies Reference Architecture Updated

Title: Burton Group Doc Alert

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:45 AM
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

[Sorry about the way the background has come out on this e-mail - I tried to fix it but it did not work]

Forwarding for our interest a recent e-mail from Burton Group, which references updated versions of their reference architecture for infrastructure services and application services. You must have a Burton Group userid/password to access these. I have accessed them and have downloaded the PDF files, but I would prefer not to send them to the list, else I would discourage others from signing up for a Burton Group userid.

I can, however, try and get Anne Thomas Manes' approval to do so if folks would like.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton