Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Burton Group SOA-RA

I know Anne, and met up with her in Boston last year in the early days of
our TC taking shape: I would say, sure, she may have a pitch regarding
SOA-RA but I consider her intellectual input to be very highly valuable and
she is certainly open-minded.

My "problem" is rather with being too free with someone else's IPR, in this
case Burton Group as much as Anne's. I'd be happy to talk to her to see
whether she and the Burton Group would be willing to provide the papers to
the SC list (we often have companies providing input and even software to
OASIS TCs, so there's no new ground to cover there...)

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: 11 April 2006 19:39
To: Jeffrey A Estefan
Cc: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

My only concern in having someone like this be a TC member is they have an
answer to sell and I'm not sure it would be easy to build a solution that
didn't align with that answer.  I am certainly interested in work others
have done and other perspective, but anyone coming to this TC has to have an
open mind on what the answer can be.

Ken