Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Burton Group SOA-RA

With my IANAL-but-unfortunately-too-much-experience-with-this-stuff hat on, you are right.  Joining the TC brings an explicit IPR statement and there is no question about what can or cannot be used.

I think my major concern is that I believe RM made rapid progress because we came with a lot of ideas but no positions we *had* to defend.  That allowed us to have some wide ranging discussions and real development of ideas rather than just compromise on the lowest common denominator or deadlock.  I don't want to lose that.

Ken