Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Section on Needs and Capabilities on Wiki

I started adding to the policy section Saturday.
Comments are welcome.

Some sections of the architecture will translate into
abstract place holders for constructed pieces of an
enterprise SOA and some sections will not. It looks
like the "Needs and Capabilities" ties together
aspects of visibility, interaction, and policies
without getting into the details of the architectural
abstract place holders.

Danny

--- Michael Stiefel <development@reliablesoftware.com>