Subject: FYI: Global Response System Reference Implementation

We’ve discussed having vendors involved in the SOA
Reference Architecture technical committee. Once the
RA portrays a clear picture of what can be built,
vendor interaction will be a good next step in
providing validation.  To help with the validation of
the RA and to also actually build an enterprise SOA in
accordance with the RA, I am starting an enterprise
SOA implementation project.  The implementation
project is an enterprise SOA global response system
for disaster relief, the portal web site is at
http://www.globalresponsesystems.org .  The
engineering behind the construction of this enterprise
system is being conducted at
http://www.soamodeling.org and derives from the work
by this technical committee.  Public participation is
welcome if you are interested.