Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Good Security Reference Material

<Quote>
and worked extensively with the Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) team in
support of DISA; people like Rob Allegar, Eric Yuan and others at BAH.
Joe and Rebekah are probably familiar with that team.
</Quote>

Yup - know them all well. I actually helped write the NCES Security
Services and Discovery Services architecture documents several years ago
(mostly the open standards aspects).

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Jeffrey A Estefan [mailto:Jeffrey.A.Estefan@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 1:57 PM
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Tom,

First, let me give credit where credit is due.  The SOA security model
work---although a bit dated now---was led by one of our very sharp
security engineers Mike Pajevski.  Mike is now leading the security
architecture for NASA's Constellation Program for the Crew Exploration
Vehicle (CEV) Space Shuttle replacement.  Mike was also a key
participant in the Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) security
working group for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) a couple
of years ago and worked extensively with the Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH)
team in support of DISA; people like Rob Allegar, Eric Yuan and others
at BAH.  Joe and Rebekah are probably familiar with that team.

Anyway, we can draw on Mike's expertise were needed and if I find a
relevant artifact, I'll be sure and upload it to our collaboration
space.

Cheers...

 - Jeff