Subject: Comments on Visibility of Services

The section on Visibility describes the use of a
mediator for service visibility.   The section also
describes elements of the Service Description.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/Visibility

I just updated the Visibility section with some
information I read in "Effective SOA Deployment Using
an SOA Registry Repository."

http://www.sun.com/products/soa/registry/soa_registry_wp.pdf

The article is in line with the committee's discussion
of visibility.  It also discusses an aspect of SOA
governance and the enforcement of organizational
policies through validation.   This could be something
we want to discuss in the Visibility section or the
Governance section.