Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Comments on Needs and Capabilities

>Finally, in looking at what it means for a need to be satisfied by a
>capability, satisfying is not built on expectations of effect but on
>actual RWEs.  I chose a capability based on expectations but my
>satisfaction is how well the RWEs meet those expectations.

Is this not what "If the service consumer's and service provider's
expectations about the real world effects match the actual real world
effects then we can say the need has been satisfied by the capability. One
possible measure of this satisfaction is to compare how the participants
expected their shared state to change, with how the interaction actually
did change their shared state." says?

Michael