Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Coments on Views and Viewpoints

Hi Danny,

I have been buried all week and haven't had a chance to get back to you on
this.  Great feedback though.  Unfortunately, I'm still buried but I think
this will be a topic for future face-to-face and bi-weekly meeting
discussion.  We can continue to develop our architectural artifacts (i.e.,
architectural models) while insuring we have a stakeholder(s) in mind and
that the models that eventually form the views address stakeholder concerns.

Again, this is an important topic and will catch up on it again soon.

Bye for now...

 - Jeff