Subject: FW: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - Minutes from July 5, 2006 SOA-RA Subcommittee Conference Call (Minutes from 07-05-06 SOA-RM-RA SC Call.txt) uploaded

All,

In the minutes for the last conference call I listed the following action item, which I apparently incorrectly attributed to Michael:

<ActionItem>

- Michael: Send more details to the list regarding having data that represents roles, security tagging, etc.
</ActionItem>

Does anyone recognize this as being theirs? Here is the context, from the text of the minutes:

<MinutesText>
- Ken is also starting thing about the concept of a "SOA traffic cop"

  * ESBs are doing some of this

  * What is involved: When a consumer makes a request, ask what needs to be done? Validate request, route request, decide on next action, etc.

    > Joe: Can we call this mediation?

    > Ken: Mediation is one part of it

- Michael: You must have data that represents roles, security tagging, etc. - will send more details to the list [ACTION ITEM - MICHAEL]
</MinutesText>

Joe

Joseph Chiusano

Associate