Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Comment on the notion of Policy

To take this a step further, policy is often referred to in the context of event-condition-action (ECA) where an event triggers the evaluation of the conditions and may lead to actions if the conditions are satisfied.  That said, the RM is explicit in discussing the condition and the event (e.g. you decided to look into using my service) and the action (e.g. I will let you use my service) are only implied.

Ken