Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Ecosystem Writeup

Michael,

To say that this is not an easy subject to write-up would be an
understatement indeed.

Here are my recommendations:

1. Reduce the content of write-up by about a factor of three.  There are too
many words.  I'd leverage just the SOA parallels to your physical,
biological, etc. ecosystem examples.

2. It's pretty cerebral and you might want to tone down the prose a bit as
we might loose our audience.

3. My feeling is the core message drives the need for SOA Governance.
Therefore, if you condense the write-up, I think it would be better served
as introduction material for the Governance section of the RA rather than in
the top level intro section of the RA.

I'm sure we'll be discussing this further in our face-to-face and future RA
meetings.

Cheers...

 - Jeff