Subject: Orchestration vs. Choreography: BPMN Parallel

Per our discussions of Orchestration vs. Choreography:

In reviewing the document "Introduction to Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN[1])", I found some parallels between BPMN's description of "Collaborative (Public) B2B Processes" and "Internal (Private) Business Processes" (p.7) and our discussions of Orchestration vs. Choreography (respectively).

Joe

[1] http://www.bpmn.org/Documents/Introduction%20to%20BPMN.pdf

Joseph Chiusano

Associate