Subject: Interacting with Service (i.e., Service Interaction View)

SOA RA Team,

Is the Kavi e-mail server acting up?  I keep getting e-mails awaiting
delivery after several hours.

Here's a link to what I have put together so far w.r.t. the Interacting with
Services section, which I am calling the "Service Interaction View":

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/Interaction

I have content describing the message- and service-level information model
that I ran out of time to upload tonight.  Will pick it up in a couple of
days.

Because the Service Description is so important and its parts are key to our
architectural description, it may be worth separating the architectural
description into another view such as the "Service Interface View" or
"Service Description View."

Cheers...

 - Jeff