Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] point of action

The action being referred to in a service interaction is not really
any private action. As you use a service to do something then you are
performing an action. (There may be consequential events that follow
that are internal.) That action has a point of action.

Note that with the action-at-a-distance analogy getting clarity on
when and where the action is performed may be quite important. For
example, if you send a message declaring that you have agreed to a
contract, from the service provider's PoV, it is not until it 'groks'
the message that it considers that you have actually agreed.

Frank