Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Re: Publish-Find-Bind and Mediation

So the key point is whether it works in an automated fashion.  But if
I have Google Desktop installed and submit a query, how does this
apply?  It can search my files and my emails.  If I am using Gmail
and assign one or more tags to an email and the Gmail functions can
search it later, how does that apply?  Does it matter if I manually
enter the search criteria or a script is the immediate initiator?

I don't have answers but a lot of questions.  The initial vision of
the service registry is still a part of most people's SOA elevator
speech but it has yet to be effectively used (i.e. I have found
gaping holes in the "success" stories I've read and have heard far
more in the way of complaints).  Maybe it also fails to answer many
of the questions.

Ken